Tuesday, July 02, 2013

BIRTHDAY WISH LIST

Shopping Spree!
Silver Boat Shoes
Keds sneakers
Red Velvet cupcakes from Sophie's Mom

I don't own the photos above.

4 days before my big day and I'm excited though until right now I don't have plans yet. I know my wish list is too demanding and too expensive well, that's why it's called "WISH" list. Haha. I'm not hoping and expecting to get all of these on the date of my birthday except for the red velvet cupcakes that I'm always craving for (J.CO doughnuts can be an alternative) Lol! I really love sweets over salty foods and etc. A shopping spree will do and yes I'll have my hair make over too for a new look. 

I'm looking forward to another memorable and superb birthday as I turn 22. Gosh! I'm really getting old but I still have all the time in the world to enjoy the little things in life. :) 


I'm young & free!

No comments: