Monday, July 29, 2013

SKATER GIRL





Outfit from head to toe except black bandeau: Cotton On, Inverted Triangle necklace: Personalized Accessories, Watch:Timex 

The truth is I thought I will not be able to pursue this OOTD shoot cause it's raining cats and dogs when I woke up but good thing it stopped. Haha. I am so Cotton On for this outfit post and yes I'm finally wearing a skater skirt which is one of the exciting pieces I want to try and blog about. What can you say? :) I love the "flowy" effect of the skirt, the simplicity of the pieces I can match with it and the feeling of a real lady when I'm wearing it. Plus, the flats is also my favorite (thank you hon for choosing this pair for me) :)

Can you imagine how time flies so fast that in the next 2 days it's already August. What are your plans? Well, if you'll ask me? I'm looking forward for the Wet Season Getaway of my team Markrosoft at Majayjay and it's also the time for me to really really save money. I need to push this personal plan for December and 2014 plans (just sharing). :)


If you'll not try, you'll never know.




No comments: