Tuesday, August 13, 2013

CHIC SWAGG


 





Black top: Cotton On, Gray bandeau: YRYS, Ombre shorts: Bazaar, Cap: Oxygen, Arm parties: Bazaar, Leather sneakers and necklace: Forever 21


Here's my swagg-like ootd on a rainy day last Sunday and yes I survived the wintry atmosphere with this outfit only. I would like to highlight my favorite pair of sneakers from Forever 21. Isn't it cute and nice? I love the simplicity of color and texture plus it's perfect for any kind of weather too. Since, I'm on my typical look again I decided wear a tank top match it with ombre shorts that will contrast the colors. To be honest, the ombre shorts I'm wearing is too big for my waist but still I managed to carry the swagger style. Haha. The cap is a new fashion to me cause I'm not really used to it but I find it cool though.

I'm getting skinny already and I'm loving it. :D What's my secret? Tae Bo, dance workout, Active-v, crackers and banana Mondays-Fridays. I've been doing this for 3 months already I find it effective. Good job to me. :)


No pain. No gain.

No comments: