Sunday, August 04, 2013

HUES OF BLUE




Polka top: F&H, Shorts: Penshoppe, Necklace: F21, Watch: Timex, , Maong hand bag & flats: Tomato

Here I go again with my usual look every Saturday -- shirt, shorts and flats on a bipolar weather-day full of errands. Every time I'll go for this kind of OOTD, I always make sure that I will not look boring but rather fresh and nice. :) What's the secret? I add theme, put all the matching pieces together and keep it natural. Yes! I'm so blue and maong for this post and to complete the entire outfit, I chose to wear silver accessories to contrast the color of my clothes. The polka top from F&H is one of the comfy tops I ever wore. I love the ribbon thing at the back of the shirt though it's not visible on the photos because of my poses and my super long hair. Haha. And just to share, Tomato is one of my favorite clothing outlets cause all of their products from accessories, bags, clothes and shoes are just one of a kind. If you noticed my maong textured flats and bag those are some of my Tomato branded items. :)

Tomorrow is an exciting day to look forward to because it's the Wet Season Getaway Team Building of Markrosoft. Yay! :) So for now, I need to rest for a couple of hours and wake up early later. Adios!


No limits. No rules. Just have fun and have a good time.

No comments: