Thursday, August 01, 2013

JULY #OOTDs

Top: Bazaar, High-waisted lace shorts: from office, Black & Gold spiked necklace: Bazaar, Flats: Bazaar
Cropped top: Akita, Shorts: Bazaar, Watch: Casio, Sunnies: Bazaar, Flats: Bazaar
Aztec top: from office, Splatter jeggings: Never been kissed, Sling bag: AMBLVD, Watch: Timex, Neon gladiator sandals: Cotton On
Dress: gift from Tita Mon, Pearl neckalce: from Mama, Chic Wedge: Zanea

Hello August! :) I know I'm one day late for my July #OOTDs post I have so many things to do this past few days and I have so little time to accomplish them all. Anyway, here we go again with my fashion/style outfits all simple and natural except for my bangs. Haha. I just want to thank my cousin, Roxie for the super cute wedge on my last photo cause it really suits my "porma" that time when I attended the wedding of my co-Markrosofter. Now, I'm thinking of buying one too for myself which I can use for special occasions and etc. Btw, excuse my room background I don't have anyone else to take my photo when I'm at home (credits again to my cousin for this)

Another month to prepare for my OOTDs and I'm thinking of something that is a-not-so-me and sweater weather outfits. Hmm, I need to check my closet again, grab all those old/new clothes and put them all together. :) Keep posted with my next posts guys. xoxo.


Do something different and never regret it.

No comments: