Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BLACK & WHITE

Top: F&H, Skort: Bazaar, Sneaks: Forever21, Necklace: Hon's gift, Watch: Swatch

Lately I'm into wearing this leather sneaks I bought from Forever 21 you can definitely notice that on my other posts. I just like the style over all because I can matched it with different pieces of clothes and I can wear it whether it's sunny or rainy. Btw, this is my day 1 OOTD when we went to Tagaytay with Macky's family for the Pre-Birthday celebration of her mom last Saturday. Sometimes when I'm having a hard time choosing clothes to match with stripes or other prints, plains will be the only solution -- this time it's plain black and stripes. I'm also happy because I was able to finally wear this skort I bought from BFAS event. :)

Thanks to my ever supportive boyfie for the photos and for the surprise necklace gift. Hihi. He's the sweetest! :) Anyway, my kind of style is just simple I always go for something that is comfy but still chic. What can you say about my last photo? emo lang ang peg. Haha. Be safe everyone.


When you're tired and stressed, remember that you still deserve to unwind and enjoy life.

No comments: