Sunday, October 20, 2013

BREAKAWAY

Tank top: Cotton On, Maong short: Penshoppe, Cap: Borrowed from Hon, Sneaks: Forever21

A backlog post and my day 2 OOTD from our Tagaytay getaway last week. Yes I'm still on the same sneaks but I made sure that I matched it with different pieces of clothes. I took advantage of my not so but almost slim figure and go for something summer-ish look by just wearing plan gray tank top and maong shorts. I borrowed Macky's swagger cap to add some twist into my style and I like it! :) Because of this post I'm thinking of buying this kind of cap soon either in Trilogy or Vans. Yay! Anyway, I had fun during our weekend getaway with Macky's family -- we ate at Leslie's, midnight ice cream overload, went to Picnic Grove had boat ride to Taal Volcano and had horse back riding going to Taal's crate. The view was so relaxing and breathtaking except for the super hot weather. Huhu. :| Btw, I got my blog post title from the movie Alagwa it was a very touching and somewhat heart breaking movie because it showed the reality of life in the present. </3 Watch it for yourself guys.

What can you say  about my swag OOTD? I don't know if this is really swag but that's how I define it. Lol. Keep safe everyone and be happy always. :)


Sometimes you just need a break. In a beautiful place. Alone. To figure everything out.

No comments: