Sunday, October 27, 2013

CRISP & CHIC

Polka top and Skater skirt: Cotton On, Accessories: Gift from hon and mama, Wedge: Parisian

Here's my second nuptial event OOTD of the year because yesterday I attended ate Lei and Joel's wedding held in Cavite. Too bad we arrived so late in the reception because of the crazy traffic in Manila. Btw, Congratulations ate Lei and Joel! :) I like the motif because it's PINK! Haha. Thanks for the invite.

For a change I didn't opt to wear a dress like I usually do when I'm being invited in this kind of occasion instead I go for simple top, skater skirt and a pair of wedge. I still look formal and pretty, right? :D I chose to keep my style simple and light because I know that we will have a long travel under a sunny weather. And, Ansabe ng long hair ko? Mahangin ba sa labas. Lol.

Anyway,  I had a fun, kinda traumatic and superb day last night with my friends and workmates. :) We almost got into a holdup incident when we rode a bus in Coastal near Baclaran but good thing I followed my instinct to get off and  inform my 10 other friends via text. Luckily, we are all safe and we were able to pig out in Zark's Burgers after. Just a reminder: Be alert and be observant with the people around you every time and everywhere.


Stressed. Depressed. But well dressed.

No comments: