Monday, June 23, 2014

SWEATER WEATHER

Sweater: Thrifted | Jeans: F&H | Necklace: Forever21 | Bag and Loafers: Cotton On

When it's raining you know what to wear in the office -- sweater or anything that will keep you warm in your 9hrs of shift. :) I bought this sweater few months ago and cause I know that cold days will come soon, I grabbed it. I love the color and texture though it's kinda loose on me (boo! skinny) haha. I also thought that messy bun hair will look good on this OOTD so, there you go. Noting new, I'm always simple.

Just to share... On that same night my previous Boss when I was still an agent (Hi Boss Mark!) was also wearing almost the same sweater as mine. We look like couples. Hehehe. We have a lot of OOTD photos as well. Check out my IG account here: yssamaunay :)


Bye tank tops and comfy clothes cause sweaters are ON.

No comments: