Thursday, June 02, 2016

PRETTY IN PASTEL

Mid-rib top: BFAS | Jeans: H&M | Sweater: Penshoppe | Bag: AMBLVD | Sneaks: Whoopy Shop


Since the #BU11xPassionFly OOTD theme is pastel, here's my version it. Looking at these photos, I fell in love with myself  for the sole reason that I only had 3hrs of sleep but still managed to look delightful. (Do I, really? Haha.) :)

Okay. Enough of the story behind my look. The bazaar was held at Green Sun Hotel and many thanks to Kat V. for the free passes, me and cousins enjoyed the experience. It's super blockbuster that I cannot stay long on a specific blogger booth to choose clothes because of people flow but swear there are a lot of awesome stuff to buy (crossed out 3 items from my list). I'm also happy to see and have pictures/selfies with my fave/inspiration bloggers.
Til the next BU event. :)

Credits to my cousins, Meg and Jona for taking these perf OOTD photos. And oh, it's June! :))) xoxo.

No comments: