Thursday, June 30, 2016

SUMMER 2016: MINDORO PHOTO DIARY


Tamarraw Falls

So lost, I'm faded OOTD ;)
Top, sunnies and shorts: Bazaar | Sling Bag: AMBLVD | Flops: Rubi

Day 2 and while we're on our way to Mindoro to visit our lola and titas, we had picture taking first at Tamarraw Falls and my OOTD shoot is a must of course. Hehe. Thanks ma and tita May for taking my awesome photos. I really feel like I'm lost and slowly finding myself at this place plus I really enjoyed being with my titas.

Sharing with you the famous Punta Beach resort in Mindoro (if not, maybe for my titas only) and my "buwis-buhay" shots by the beach. 


Mindoro Tropics


The turtle shaped rock formation


Bae by the beach ;)


Spot the turtle.


Mix n match bikini and sunnies


This is the most memorable vacation trip I had with my titas not only because they're complete but everything is just full of good vibes and creating happy memories. My family is my medicine and I'm blessed every day because I have them in my life. It was never easy these past few weeks and months but God helped me see what I truly needed and what really matters -- it's me finding myself, alone.
Btw, credits to my wonderful mom for all my solo photos here. Love you, ma! :) 

June is a month of mixed emotions and happenings in my life. Now, we're saying goodbye to another month that taught us lessons in life. Thank you, June I learned a lot and it's all in the hard way I must say that's why now I'm taking one day at a time to just live and enjoy my life. :)

Weee! It's the start of my birth month tomorrow and exactly 6 days from now it's my special day again. Hihi. I don't have any plans yet but I know I should be planning already so, good luck to me. Haha. Anyway, I hope you end your June well and start your July full of optimism and excitement, just like me. :)

xoxo.

No comments: