Tuesday, June 21, 2016

VIBRANT & URBN LIFE

Top, Sunnies and Shorts: Bazaar | Sling bag: AMBLVD | Sneaks: Vans


Have you attended a music festival or perhaps a rave party ever in your life? Well, I just experienced mine last Saturday when me and my awesome friends (Ish and Rafa) became part of the Vibrant Fest 2016/Go Wild With Paint party held at Circuit Makati. But before the party life, OOTD photo sesh first and sorry that I have to post these photos w different backgrounds. I super love each and every pic (credits to Rafa). Hehe. As for my look, I opted to just wear something that's comfy and cool but will still keep me chic though I did change my top during the event because I would prefer wearing color white top when they shower us with paint, yes various colors of paint. :)

The crowd is full of good vibes partyphiles where you can dance, jump and shout whenever you want to and I promise you they won't mind. It's partying and enjoying in every beat of the music (electronica and RnB) from the DJs' record turntables and mixers like it's the last day of your life. YOLO, right? Better make the most of out it. :)

It was indeed the wildest music and paint festival and I'm still looking forward to party more. So, stay tuned for my next #ImALegitPartyphileOOTD haha! I hope everyone's having a great time, too. Sharing with you all the homily last Sunday... Learn to let go of the past, face the challenges in the present and always be grateful that you're alive -- these are the keys to a peaceful and happy life.

No comments: