Wednesday, November 02, 2016

BOMBER MODE

Cropped top & Bomber jacket: TBazaar | Sling bag: GBazaar | Jeans: H&M | Sneaks: Bershka


Sharing my OOTD from the Fetty Wap Challenge vlog I previously posted. I'm finally wearing the bomber jacket I bought on a bazaar event (I just forgot the name of the stall where I got it but I'll try to remember) and it's my new fave piece of clothing now. For a change, I wore my black sneaks to match with my black knitted cropped top. Most of the pieces are from my bazaar shopping and I'm happy with it. All pieces are unique and affordable. This look is somewhat similar from my "The Fan Beneath" post but I always make sure there are variations on my outfits. What can you say?

So... I've been planning a lot and keeping myself busy of so many things lately. I don't know my mind is just preoccupied with work and other stuff and I like that feeling. I'm learning to do little things for myself that I've never tried before. I'm learning to focus on my priorities and always be better. I'm learning to veer away from conflicts and stress. I'm learning to give myself a break when I need it and enjoy the last 60 days of my 2016. Let's just say I'm building the best version of myself now for my 2017. I might be too early to talk about next year but time flies so fast and who knows tomorrow when you wake up it's already the 1st of January. :)

Christmas feels is everywhere. Spread the love. Oh btw, hello November! xoxo.

No comments: