Sunday, December 04, 2016

ILOILO 2016: CITY TOUR - GUIMARAS - GIGANTES ISLAND

Finally!!! After a month of choosing pics and right background music, I'll be able to share my Iloilo 2016 vlog trip with you guys. I decided to just put everything in one video simply because we had lots and lots of pictures during this super worth it vacay last October. :)

This is probably one of the best adventures of my 2016. We had Iloilo city tour, visited different churches, ate at different food restaurants, had chill party at night, went to Guimaras island, went to sand bars, went to "little Coron" which is the Gigantes Island. We planned our Days 1-4 itinerary with the help of Ate Mimz and again, thank you for accommodating us. Let me share...

Day 1: City Tour -- lunch at Ponsyon, visited different churches, Iloilo Capitol, Dessert in the Sky, night out
Day 2 - Guimaras Island -- 1st island hopping, sand bar moments, night walk, spa night, dinner at Perri Todd's
Day 3 - Gigantes Island --  2nd island hopping, little Coron, Maruja Flora sand bar, beach bonding, last night out
Day 4 - Short City Tour then bound to Manila -- Biscocho Haus to buy pasalubong, visit to Balay Nga Bato, SM City Iloilo to buy other pasalubong

And also here's our Iloilo Soundtrack (Iloilo buddies you know what I mean. Haha!):

  • This Is What You Came For - Calvin Harris
  • Closer - The Chainsmokers
  • Don't Let me Down - The Chainsmokers
  • Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
  • All We Know - The Chainsmokers

Indeed this city is full of love and sweet citizens. I had lots of beautiful experiences and memories every single day that I'm here and I'll definitely go back next year (right, Mike and K? Hehe!) Here's our super good vibes video. Enjoy! :) xoxo



#yssatravels #Iloilo2016

No comments: