Sunday, February 19, 2017

TAKE IT LIGHTLY

Dress: Mura Shop Clothing | Bag: Longchamp | Sneaks: Bershka


OOTD last January 29 (with only 3 hrs of sleep) when I attended the Christening of Baby Margaux and yes I'm a ninang again. Hehe. I opt not to dress up so I just wore something light and close to white. If you like my dress here, I bought it from Mura Shop Clothing boutique at the Trendsetter's Bazaar event and I really love the pieces they're selling. Aside from the fact that the clothes are trendy it's also very affordable plus first time to own a Longchamp and a gray colored bag (another new fave) :) I can't wait til the next bazaar happening this Feb 24-26. See you there? 

Credits to my georgie for the photos and for my simple FOTD. Love you :) What can you say about my look? Feel free to let me know. I still have 2 more upcoming backlog OOTD posts, stay tuned! xoxo.

No comments: