Monday, February 27, 2017

DENIM x BLACK

Dress: MSBazaar | Denim Outer Wear: Cotton On | Sling Bag: BU9 | Sneaks: Bershka


NY feels shoot and I can no longer remember the date when was these photos are taken; I just know that I'm wearing my fave sneaks again. Haha! :) You can never go wrong with a pair of white sneakers because you can always match it with any clothing especially if it's denim and black pieces. On this OOTD, "slit yung nagdala" while I'm enjoying my mi paborito Cookies n' Cream Freeze from Bo's Coffee. They are also giving a loyalty card if you purchased a minimum of 500 peso worth of order -- 20% off every Monday and 10% off for the rest of the days. I just got mine a month ago and I often visit their branch at Glorietta 5. :)

In the next 2 days, we're about to say hello to a new month again. What are your plans for March? Me, I'm so beach deprived but that's okay because my body is not beach ready yet. Haha! Still working on it. xoxo.

No comments: