Wednesday, February 01, 2017

WHEN IN DOUBT, WEAR BLACK

Dress: TSBazaar | Necklace: H&M | Bag: Shoebox | Black Leather Sneaks: Bershka


Worklife OOTD last 2 weeks ago and because I'm getting fat.. I'm obliged to wear something that's loose but still casual. I also missed wearing my Bersha leather sneaks. Haha. Okay, so.. After work, I headed to Makati to have breakfast at Bo's Coffee. I craved for their Cookies n' Cream Freeze but unfortunately, it's not available that day so I just had Vanilla Freeze and Moist Chocolate cake (very good combination I must say). Check out my IG photo w my sweets here.. Blending in w my morning sweets :)

Thanks to my always on the go friend, Dy for the photos. Thanks for the time and chika moments (love you! :*).

Hello February! ♡ My next OOTD post is somewhat a reminder that Valentine's day is coming up so stay tuned. xoxo.

No comments: