Saturday, March 18, 2017

FINE SATURDAYS

Jumper: Stradivarius | Cropped Top: Chic | Bag: Long Champ | Sneaks: Whoopy Shop


It's TGIS again! :) sharing this chic and on-repeat look of mine taken last 3 weeks ago and yeah it was a fine, fine Saturday afternoon indeed. I had lots of errands spent with some of my college barkada and really had a great time with the guys I missed the most (hello #TeamSBPagMayTime). Credits to my mom for these cool photos (the last photo is my bet) and sometimes it's about the right lighting too. I know I have posted this jumper piece before but I liked it better now simply because I look very lightly and genuinely ecstatic. Yay! :)

How's your March so far? If you'll ask me.. the month started with a staycation with my good vibes friends and days after that, I can't stop eating. Haha! You're right, I gained weight and I'm just maintaining the rest (I hope I can). I can't help but spoil myself with good food check my IG (#yssaeats) & IG story and you'll find out. So, to balance everything.. I do 10-15 min. bed/mat routines plus a half rice meal/less rice every day. But still the bottom line here is (though it may sound ironic) I've been eating a lot lately.

Next post, my staycation/1st of summer vibe 2017. Stay tuned! xoxo.

No comments: