Thursday, March 30, 2017

BAECATION


Wearing my LovetoStylePH top | the rest of the pieces are from bazaars


Heya! Here's my first "Hello Summer" post this super hot season and photos were taken from my staycation last March 3 with my good vibes, friends for keeps (Rafa & Mel, insert Boss Mark). March started like I'm outside the country in this paradise; it's a combination of SG/Greece ambiance and I really love it. How I wish I can stay longer and just enjoy the cool breeze while thinking of happy thoughts. I can't tell much about what we've been up to during our stay but I will surely have more of these "baecation" very very soon. Haha!

I'm just so lucky to have these good people around me. I'm surrounded with good vibes and surely I can be at my 100% self, no filter when I'm with them. Credits to Rafa for the OOTD pose shots. :* and many more on my Instagram.

Sharing the BTS on how I fix my hair before the actual shot... hehehe! xoxo.

No comments: