Friday, March 10, 2017

SWEATER x BOOTIES

Sweater: Cotton On | Pants: Bershka | Bag: Shoebox | Booties: So Fab


When it's too cold in the office and I'm so lazy to iron a top wear.. I go for sweaters. The one I'm wearing here is a fave because of it's Aztec design and it's also a perfect match on the pair of my super loved booties. Thanks to my Vdate, mama for taking these photos. Love you! :)

And while I have the chance to talk about things that don't really mater anymore, let me just share what I've been up to for the past week.. Actually I have the option not to tell this anymore and just move on but I guess it's time to speak up for myself and say what I really felt that day. To be honest, I've been very happy and contented with my life by the start of the year. It was smooth sailing and I'm very much grateful. I decided to finally let go of the negatives and started to dwell on the positive. I chose to focus myself on my goals this year, to enjoy my life and do anything that will make me happy. I hope you know all these and I hope you stalked my social media just to find out what my life is all about right now -- I've been the happiest without you and your silly games.

Then one day (after how many months of total disconnect), you can twist the story line and disrespect me that way -- totally unacceptable. I hope you know that I'm no longer crazy over you. I hope you know that whatever I'm up to, you're no longer the reason behind it anymore. I hope you know that I can do things on my own now. So please, stop creating stories that you know I didn't do at all, stop telling lies, stop pretending that you're not the one who sent me that message because you know the truth. Stop calling me just to get mad or yell at me -- show some respect. And please whatever it is that you're planning to do to ruin my happiness, just stop.

But can you do me a favor instead? Can you be one of those people who are happy for whatever I'm achieving right now? That would really contribute to my happiness. :)

No comments: