Monday, November 04, 2013

WILD SPIRIT

Top: Kemelatik Fashion, High-waist shorts: Your Eyes Lie, Sandals: Parisian

Here's my "Hello November" post/OOTD featuring new pieces I bought from the brands listed above and I just love them all. What I love about wearing high-waist shorts is aside from the fact that it's trendy it also makes my legs look longer (I feel like I'm really tall. Haha.) I matched it with a comfy "wild spirit" printed top that I bought from an office-mate months ago. You can visit their FB page here Kemelatik Fashion they sell stuff that are really affordable. And what can you say about my Parisian sandals? Cute right? :) It's my new favorite because I like the chicness and elegance of the style. So girly!

November is my fully booked month -- Mom's birthday, 5th Anniversary with Macky, Tito Mike's birthday and etc. I have so many gala and things and work related tasks to accomplish at the same time. I don't know if time management will work for me because it's just too many but I have so little time. :| Good thing I can still manage to write a post and be on my best OOTD every weekend and the bad thing is I eat a lot and I just can't stop. I need to get back to my Tae Bo workout this week because it's time to burn those weekend food temptations. Haha. :)


What's your November plan everyone? :) xoxo.

No comments: