Friday, June 20, 2014

BLUED LAYS


Top: F&H | Earrings: gift from mama | Shorts: Bazaar | Sandals: Cotton On


Shop til you drop OOTD last weekend in prep for Bora trip and I'm so happy because after like 3 months of no shopping I'm back to my routine after pay day. Haha. Yes it's all worth it because it's SALE!!! What can you say about my experiment look? Though I'm not sure if this mix and match will turn out nice, I still go for it and just wore a pair of foot wear something that will go along my blue shirt. :) Whatcha say about my long ombre hair? Haha. I'm loving it and I'm running out of words. Blah. Blah. Anyway, I had shopping in Cotton On one of my favorite boutiques in all malls and yes they are on SALE! #happykid

Can you read the statement shirt on the right side background of my last photo? I was like Hahahaha. :) What a coincidence. I opt not to post it cause it's readable. :D


If you're lost, you can look and you will find me.

No comments: