Thursday, June 05, 2014

MAY OOTDs

Dress: from US | Cargidan: SM | Flats: Cotton On
Top & Wedge: Cotton On | Pants: Penshoppe
Cover up: SM | Bikini Top: Roxie's | Summer Hat: Mads' | Shorts: True Love | Sunnies: Bazaar | Slippers: Rubi
No Filter under the sun :D
Shirt: from Macky | Shorts: Bazaar | Bag & Footwear: Penshoppe
Top & High-waist shorts: Bazaar | Sneaks: Vans

I'm 5 days late for this monthly post on my blog and blame it on my laptop. Hehe. Let me share the stories behind these OOTDs... The 1st OOTD was worn during the last day of CST of my VIP upskill class, 2nd OOTD is my typical work day & Toni G's look because of the tuck in and wedge shoes (lol), 3rd and 4th OOTDs are not really OOTDs but I just want to share how I still carry my style even if I'm on the beach. :) this was our trip to Nagsasa, Zambales with my other Netsol friends and workmates (I'm sorry for my super feeling sexy body :D) 5th OOTD is my definition of "no choice of clothes in the cabinet" and "super dress down OOTD" you obviously know the reason why. And the last OOTD is my weekend life porma cause I can wear, mix and match any pieces of clothes before going to somewhere. I like wearing shorts and tank top now a days which is also a perfect OOTD for the super hot weather.

I'm getting busy lately because of back to back classes but I'm also excited for my promotion. Yes! I will be promoted soon. I really don't want to announce this news yet because I want to sign the papers first (HAHA) but I just can't hide the feeling happiness, of being proud of myself and being able to achieve something that I know I love doing. I will share the happenings after everything has been finalized and thank you so much God. :)


Positivity breeds positivity.

No comments: