Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WHITE GRAY

Top: Fab | Skort & Necklace: Bazaar | Bag: Tomato | Flats: Cotton On | Watch: Casio

Here's my Hello June OOTD in MOA also the day I watched the movie Maleficent in 3D and indeed it was awesome! :) Angelina Jolie is just hot and wow. Agree? On the OOTD part, I thought gray on gray color is not a good combination but I was wrong and you know probably the reason why by just looking on the photos above. Haha. JK. I just added gold details so I won't look pale since I don't put make up except for the eye liner which I often use. Everyday is a challenge especially if you think that you are running out of clothes to mix and match. Well I hope you're still enjoying and loving my posts here. :)

Rainy season is already in the city and 1 week from now I'll be in Boracay for my summer vacation. Good weather please? :) Aside from my most awaited trip, I have a very tight schedule on every weekends of June which serves as my breather and unwind moments from my busy life for my new hire class (Batch 123). Thank you God for everything. I love you.


Keep safe and warm. Stay happy and nice.

No comments: