Saturday, January 17, 2015

BAGUIO OOTDs





Sweater & Knitted Leggings: Thrift Store | Scarf: Cotton On | Oxford Booties: F21 | Sling bag: AMBLVD

Top: Cotton On | High-waist Shorts: OL Shop | Sunnies: Baguio Market

Here's my Day 1 and Day 2 Baguio OOTDs last Nov. 9-10 with my family and also the birthday celebration of my mama dear. It was a blast because we got to explore the place, eat out all together and bond with each other. Though it was not that cold as we expected, it's just okay what's important is we were able to enjoy and spent a superb weekend. This is one of the best getaways I had in my year 2014 too. :) I won't explain my OOTDs because the reason is too obvious. It's like I'm outside the country. Haha. 


Family is the best and priceless gift God has given to us.

No comments: