Sunday, January 25, 2015

LAZY GAL

Cropped top: SM | High-waist shorts: Bazaar | Sling bag: AMBLVD | Birks: The Birks Shop

Here's my definition of a lazy day but I need to go to the mall. Honestly I was just happy to finally have my own pair of birks (Thank you The Birks Shop) so I decided to blog about it. Haha. I'm not pretty sure if it looks okay on the pieces of clothes on the photos but I do love it. It's so comfy, trendy and you can match it even if you are wearing jeans plus even perfect for lazy OOTDs. :) And yes I'm still skinny here and I hate myself for spoiling too much on food last holiday seasons with no workout but I'm back to my "no pain, no gain" life though. Yay!


But I believe good things happen everyday. I believe good things happen even when bad things happen and I believe a happy day like today. We can still feel a little sad and that's life, isn't it?

No comments: