Wednesday, January 14, 2015

SIMPLE CORPORATE

Top, Pants, Flats; Cotton On | Inverted Necklace: Personalized Accessories | Watch: Timex | Sunnies: Bazaar

It's been 2 months since I posted my last OOTD here and it's so nice to be back. There's just a lot of things I need to prioritize first before anything else that I have to sacrifice my blogging career. Lols. Anyway, to give you heads up I have 7 more backlog posts in line after this so, my page will be flooded and I hope you will not get tired to scroll and click the older post link below. :) I will not give much of a description of each OOTD since they are all late posts. I'll just give a glimpse of what is my OOTD all about. So far, this is my favorite corporate-like look where all pieces are from Cotton On because it's so plain and simple but speaks about class. I also tried to do the beach messy hair style and good thing I'm successful on it. :) What's your corporate-like OOTD?


Let no one discourage your ambitious attitude. You don't need a fan club to achieve your goals. Be your own motivation.

No comments: