Sunday, January 25, 2015

HYPE 2014

Cropped top & Ombre High-waist short: Tumblr Fair Bazaar | Plaid Polo: Macky's | Head dress: F21 | Booties: So Fab

I'm so hyped last year end party of Aegis (now acquired by Teleperformance). The event was held in Circuit Makati with 4k plus attendees. So, here's my coachella inspired OOTD because that's the theme of the party. Believe me I had a hard time deciding what to wear this day that's why I just go for something unique and creative but will still define me. The top I'm wearing caught my eye from the Tumblr fair bazaar then I don't want to look boring so I had this Forever21 head dress and the rest of the pieces I'm wearing down to my awesome booties (gift from Hon) are based on my fashion statement. What can you say? Well, thanks for all the compliments I received that night I really appreciate it. :)

It was a fun-filled and full of happiness event. I love coachella theme now because I had a chance to party like it's the end of the world, literally. Plus, DJ Nina was superb. I love the way she mix up the beats and music. Yeah! :) Credits to PJ for the last photo. Love it!


Do your style and rock on your own beat.

1 comment:

Emmerey Rose said...

nice look :) edgy and minimal
<3
www.emmereyrose.com