Monday, December 26, 2016

GOLDS & NUDE

Nude Romper & Headdress: Bazaar | Sneaks: Bershka


Last weekend's something sexy look for the Cheaters YEP 2016 (thank you Rommel for the shots). Super catch up with my good vibes Netsol worklifemates since most of us haven't seen each other for months. We had Thai dinner at Nav's then went to Coffee Project to chill and have our short exchange gift program. I really missed our chikka and kalerks bonding moments; til net time my dear Cheats! My IG is on public again just check out our photos there. :)

For the OOTD part, it's my first time to wear a nude color clothing and I guess it's kinda classy; I also liked the style of the romper I bought from MSB bazaar. The hair style wearing the gold leaf headdress is something I just thought of while were in the car and it looked nice I think. What do you think?

This is my last backlog to share before my 2016 year-end post. How's your Christmas everybody? I hope you had a good and memorable one. xoxo.

No comments: