Friday, December 23, 2016

I'M MISSION POSSIBLE


Catsuit: Cinderella | Ankle Strap Heels: WBazaar | Bag: Girbaud | Hair & Makeup: Ystilo Salon



My glam and classy look last December 11 for IBEX Global's YEP 2016 held at Valkyrie club. Finding what to wear on this kind of event (which is my usual problem) didn't became a problem at all because believe me or not the catsuit I'm wearing was from my closet that I hoarded from a bazaar shopping I had way back. It's really a perfect timing that the company's YEP theme is #MissionPossible where employees should wear something that has a touch of black, red or white color. And the pair of black strappy heels is a dream come true and just like you, I love it, too. Thank you for all the compliments. Yes, I'm Mission Possible. ;) xoxo.

Did you noticed the different ways I carried my bag on the photos? That's a plus on this post. One of the reasons why I love sling bags with handles, you can carry it in various styles depending on your mood. Now, if you'll ask me how's our YEP, it was a blast! I really enjoyed the moments on the dance floor and I'll definitely go back to Valk.

Sharing my once in a year grand event preparation below. Haha! :)


A day before we celebrate the most beautiful time of the year so early as now, I'm sending my Happy Christmas message to everyone visiting my page and reading my posts. Thank you, thank you! Stay tuned for more. <3

No comments: