Tuesday, December 20, 2016

LOST IN THE CITY OF PINES


Stairway to my comfy bed
Outer wear: Cotton On | Jeans: True Love | Sneaks: WhoopyShop



Nostalgia
Top: Bazaar | Jeans: Bershka | Bag: Cotton On


Nature-ally
Dress: MuraShopClothing | Sunnies: Bazaar


Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.
Christmas Village

Late share of my photo diary and probably my last getaway for this year. Again for the 3rd time, I had an amazing vacay in Baguio and this time it's very different (Thank you Daisy for inviting me on your Pre-Birthday celebration. Love yaa! :)). I felt complete bliss and though some memories of my past still lingers here, dealing was just so easy. For the first time in a long time, I get to ride on a bike which reminds me of how free I am like a kid and just do whatever I want. The city tours were splendid, food trips were superb and cold nights were filled with laughter. The Christmas Village moments really captured my heart and soul; everything around me is beyond beautiful and new memories started to quash the past. My stay here made me realize a lot of things, again -- true people in my life, appreciation of the now, healing wounds and letting go of what I cannot control. This time I'm choosing happiness.

Sharing my under 19 degrees OOTDs too. Haha! :) few more days before Christmas and hello 2017 still I have 2 backlogs post. Stay tuned! xoxo.

No comments: