Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DENIM POLO

Maong Polo & Pants: Penshoppe | Sling bag: Amblvd | Flats: Cotton On | Watch: Unlimited Manila

Baguio trip Day 1 -- I opted to wear this kinda over-sized polo and super skinny pants I bought in Penshoppe to keep me warm the whole night plus I matched it with a pair of comfy flats because I knew we will be walking around the town when we arrive. This is my first ever winter season OOTD because finally I'm wearing something that covers my arms and legs. Haha. I just love the maong polo and currently one of my favorite pieces in my cabinet. :)

Macky and I celebrated our 5th year Anniversary in the Summer Capital of the Philippines. We arrived at around 7pm and stayed in Hotel Villa Rosal that is near the town area with free wifi and breakfast as well (thumbs up for the wifi zone hotel). During our first night -- went to SM Baguio, ate at Mini Shabu-Shabu and had night walk under a super brrr temperature. It was so cold that I can't barely walk and talk normally because I'm shaking but the good thing is the location of the hotel is just nearby the mall.

What can you say about our couple polo OOTD? :) I like it! Haha.


Explore the good things and treasure it.

No comments: