Friday, November 29, 2013

UNDER 14°C

Inner Black Top & Polka Skater: Cotton On | Sweats: Penshoppe | Sling Bag: Amblvd | Oxford Shoes: Artwork | Watch: Unlimited Manila

Baguio trip Day 2 -- Days and nights are so cold so, no chance to wear my usual summer look. Mr. Sun is up the moment I opened my eyes and looked outside the window but the weather is much colder than last night. It's 14°C in Baguio City and I'm wearing a skater skirt (same on this post) with my chic sweater on and pair of oxford shoes. I have doubts of changing my planned OOTD for our second day but since I don't have any extra pants to wear I don't have any choice as well. I have a feeling that I will survive the day with this outfit and miraculously I did though it rained the whole afternoon.

During our Day 2 -- we went to Strawberry Farm in La Trinidad, Banguet, we ate "strawberry ice cream na pang Instagram" according to kuyang sorbetero, we bought pasalubong, we ate in an Asian Cuisine resto named CHA and I just love the food there, we went to Botanical Garden, Mines View Park where the entire view was covered with fog, The Mansion, The Wright Park, Camp John Hay and the famous Burnham Park. We had our dinner in a Banapple-like resto I just forgot the name but the cake slices and the pizza we ordered was superb! :) We also got the chance to visit the night market or ukay-ukay called Wagwagan there's just a lot of cheap and cool stuff to buy. It was a long day indeed, very tiring but very adventurous. Again, I posted our couple OOTD and I'm with Daniel Padilla (feeling!) :D


Live without stress and be happy.

No comments: