Friday, November 15, 2013

PEEK-A-BOO

Dress: Kemelatik Fashion, Necklace: Hon's gift, Watch: Timex, Flats: Cotton On

Hi. Here's my super girly and comfy OOTD last Sunday when we celebrated my mom's birthday. Since I'm not into putting make-up, I'm on my pale natural face again. I think it would look a little bit good if I had lipstick or blush-on maybe. Anyway, the dress I'm wearing is one of the stuff I bought from a workmate months ago and I got attracted with its sexy and peek-a-boo back detail. I matched it with a simple black flats I bought in Cotton On (one of my fave shops in malls) and I was in a panic buying mode that time because I do not have any flats to partner with the dress that I need to wear the next day. That is also the reason why I love Cotton On all products specially their shoes are so affordable. :)

I had fun last weekend because it's food overload again -- Training Team Breakfast, dinner date with hon and handa from my mom's simple birthday celebration with relatives. In line with that, I'm also back in my workout routine after my shift to burn all those fats and calories. :) I just love sweating because it's one way of my relaxation after a long day at work. So much of my happiness, I hope that everyone is praying for the victims of the Yolanda storm surge and let's help out in whatever possible way that we can.


If you're lucky enough to get a second chance at something, don't waste it.

No comments: