Wednesday, November 20, 2013

YELLOW LANE

Top: from US (thank you Karen) | Shorts and Sunnies: Bazaar | Necklace: Forever21 | Sneaks: SM


I don't know why every weekend I'm into this kind of OOTD -- wearing a top, shorts and flats or sneaks or sandals though I have hoarded new clothes from my shopping. Well, I guess it's a long story to tell but sooner or later I will post a new OOTD styles and I just hope will look good on me. Thank you Karen for my loose, hanging and comfy top because I was able to share to my viewers how feeling sexy I am with the second photo. LOL. I'm certain that a shorts and a pair of sneaks will be the perfect match to it and I'm a bit right with that thought. 

This is also the day when we had our first try in Yabu restaurant and it was really a great experience! :) I just love everything inside the resto aside from the fact that the rice and cabbage are refillable, they also have this the ritual of making our own sushi sauce. It was super fun and the sauce is so delicious! We will surely go back and try other dishes. :) So, how's your November so far? Hope everyone is still helping with the Yolanda victims because for my part, I was able to buy the "Tulong Na" shirt last Sunday and it gives peace in my heart knowing that I was able to indirectly extend my help to them.


In the end you should always do the right thing even if it's hard.

No comments: